PaulDotCom mailing list archives

How not to get pwned at Defcon

From: jinxpuppy at gmail.com (Tom Brennan)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:29:41 -0400

Why would you do anything differently then you do everyday?

We work in your office

We run the ISP

We run the Banks

We run the mailing lists

We travel airports

We coffee shops

We travel outside your home's looking for wifi open and weak ;)

We travel to your website at your home nat'ed to your internal network

We help the community be better

http://hackersarepeopletoo.com/

We are you.. don't be stupid and if you don't want to be a sheep find a
guide to help you better understand your platform or play battleship - cause
its GAME ON at Defcon if you are not confident in your ability to enter the
octagon don't bring it if your not prepared to defend it (and that includes
in your hotel room safe)

http://hackersarepeopletoo.com/