PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Defcon 17 Attendees

From: mike.mikemiller at gmail.com (Michael Miller)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:27:23 -0700

I would have to agree with you that Circus Circus is ghetto. I stayed
at that place once and I will never stay again.  The Riv is a lot
better now that they remodeled the rooms.  Circus Circus does not look
like it has never been renovated, even though
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_Circus_Las_Vegas says it was back
in 2006.  If I'm wrong let me know.  The last time I set foot on the
propriety was 2003.

mmiller