PaulDotCom mailing list archives

No subject

From: bogus () does not exist com ()
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 23:25:38 -0000

The msfencode EXE generator can use another executable as a template,
but it overwrites the code in the original binary to create the new
one. The functionality you are looking for is generally called a
"binder" and isn't something we support right now.

-HD

http://seclists.org/metasploit/2009/q4/347

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Matthew Raspberry