PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Ideas doe recording presentations like Defcon 16

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 08:31:47 +0100

2009/8/5 Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek at irongeek.com>:
I assume some of you have seen the split screen/picture in picture talk
recordings from Defcon 16. The ones where you can see the presenter and the
slides side by side. I've be doing some Googling around for some software to
do this in Windows or Linux, but without much luck. Anyone know anything? I
want to use it at the upcoming Louisville Infosec.

Slight thread hijack but if we could get Ted to do this for Shmoocon
talks it would be great. Hate hearing that something good is going on
on stage but only be able to see the slides.

Robin