PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Anti-Forensics: Occult Computing Class

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:58:21 -0400

Ok, it's been posted.

Anti-Forensics: Occult Computing
Class<http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=videos/anti-forensics-occult-computing>
http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=videos/anti-forensics-occult-computing
This is a class I gave for the Kentuckiana
ISSA<http://www.issa-kentuckiana.org/>on the the subject of
Anti-forensics. It's about 3 hours long, and sort of
meandering, but I hope you find it handy. For the record, Podge was
operating the camera :) Apparently it was not on me during the opening joke,
but so be it, no one seemed to get it. I spend way to much time on the
Internet it seems. Also, I'm in need of finding video host to take these
large files. This class video is 3 hours, 7 min and 1.2GB as captured.

Side Note: I still have about 7 free passes to the Louisville
InfoSec<http://louisvilleinfosec.com/>to give away. If you want a free
pass, just email me at irongeek at
irongeek.com and agree to be in the CTF event. If you don't want to be in
the CTF, you could instead use the code "irongeek" when you
register<http://www.regonline.com/InfoSec09>and you will get $20 off
the cost ($79 instead of $99).