PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Usable Stego

From: mike.mikemiller at gmail.com (Michael Miller)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:13:19 -0700

On this topic, Has anyone heard of inserting steg payload data.  In
the meta data thumb nail image?  I'm not talking about inserting lots
of data into this field.  I'm thinking 100k here and there over 5 or
20 image files.  Any thoughts about this? or even encrypting data in
the meta data fields and spreading that across the same number of
image files.

Thanks,

mmiller