PaulDotCom mailing list archives

wall of sheep software

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 23:41:55 +0100

I've downloaded NetWitness and will give it a look through but I was
more after something more like a script that would just run through
and pull out incriminating information.

Adrians script looks good but that is parsing ettercap output which I
haven't got.

I've just had a play with ngrep and got some POP3 details out so I
might try scripting that.

Robin