PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Odd formatting results

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 22:42:45 -0400

I'm not sure, I'm still testing. So far I've only been testing on small
flash drives for the sake of speed. I have noticed this, in Vistas command
line format there is a /P option for zeroing the drive. This option does not
exist in XP, do a format /? to see what I mean. I wonder it /P has somehow
become the default?