PaulDotCom mailing list archives

I love this community

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 16:12:22 +0100

Thanks for the thanks.

I think one of the best ways to learn is to help teach other people so
I'm always willing to try to lend a hand. I can't always answer
questions but I'll give it a try.

Robin

2009/5/20 Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek at irongeek.com>:
I've been prepping up for my free WiFi security class, and it's really made
clear how great and helpful this community is.

I have a problem with wlan2eth, Joshua Wright quickly fixed it so it
supports my link type.

Had problems getting Jasager to route, Robin Wood steps up.

Needed help with my U3 wireless key dumper, Russell Butturin points me in
the right direction.

Needed a version of BackTrack 4 with expanded driver support, Muts gets me
an internal only release that does what I need.

I love you guys in a purely hetero kind of way. :)

Adrian

ps. Since the question seems to have come up in ep 152, I live in Indiana
but right across the river from Louisville. :)