PaulDotCom mailing list archives

I love this community

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:56:19 -0400

I've been prepping up for my free WiFi security class, and it's really made
clear how great and helpful this community is.

I have a problem with wlan2eth, *Joshua Wright* quickly fixed it so it
supports my link type.

Had problems getting Jasager to route, *Robin Wood* steps up.

Needed help with my U3 wireless key dumper, *Russell Butturin* points me in
the right direction.

Needed a version of BackTrack 4 with expanded driver support, *Muts *gets me
an internal only release that does what I need.

I love you guys in a purely hetero kind of way. :)

Adrian

ps. Since the question seems to have come up in ep 152, I live in Indiana
but right across the river from Louisville. :)