PaulDotCom mailing list archives

GIAC Cert Attempt: need some confidence...

From: christopher.riley at r-it.at (christopher.riley at r-it.at)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 09:10:46 +0200

As iamnowonmai said, the final test shouldn't be too different when it
comes to the difficulty level. Use the practice exams to isolate the areas
you need to recheck and relearn and then dive into the actual exam. Just
take it steady and don't stress. I was doing fine on my GPEN until I hit
the last 10 questions or so. Don't get stressed if you miss an easy
question, that's what cost me. The exams are fair (unlike some I've taken)
so don't expect to be confused by the wording. If you really don't know the
answer, then don't forget that the books are available as an exam resource.
It's easy to forget that you can use them after answering a number of
questions from memory.

Good luck, and let us know how you do.

Chris

Chris John Riley / www.c22.cc