PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Vulnerability assessments and their cost

From: njarendt at tds.net (Norm and Lucie Arendt)
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 20:38:26 -0500

Technology Solutions one of our subsidiaries does these and I asked
the question to them and they responded that without knowing more
about your system that you want tested it is hard to give a
price.  Evidently there are a lot of variables.  They would be more
than willing to talk to you about this if you provide a number etc
that they can contact you at.

Norm