PaulDotCom mailing list archives

wmic behaviour - is it just me?

From: daniel at virturity.com (Daniel [Virturity.com])
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:01:37 +0100

I didnt see that before but i would capture the network traffic on the
target to verify what is going to the share and NTFS auditing the shared
resource to get some more information what happening there. Can also
check if null session shares help (KB289655), but i agree that the
computer permission should be sufficient.