PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Hype on Conficter

From: dimitrios at gmail.com (Dimitrios Kapsalis)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:07:23 -0500

The Ghost net article was actually a very good read.

2009/4/2 Tim Mugherini <gbugbear at gmail.com>

Thanks for your replies thus far.

Just read Paul's post on conficker from yesterday.

To quote "We can speculate all day and night about why we made a big deal
about this, but in the end I have to wonder, what else went on this week
(and especially today) that we all missed because we were to busy
Confickering?"

Guess I was having the same line of thought. And to answer Paul's question
on what I missed - Your post on Conficker! <dooh>

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 10:02 AM, Raffi Jamgotchian <