PaulDotCom mailing list archives

What hacking toy would you get?

From: pj_mcgarvey at hotmail.com (PJ McGarvey)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:34:48 -0400

BackTrack 4 on an iPhone (or any handheld really), full wifi/bluetooth hacking support, Core Impact, extra battery
power, storage, memory, etc.  Heh, maybe even Firefox with all the plugins if that's not asking too much LOL.

In reality, just getting mobileterminal to work again on my iPhone would be cool.  sigh.

-PJ

not Sent from my iPhone