PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Help with a survey. College related (Survay attached)

From: raffi at flossyourmind.com (Raffi Jamgotchian)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:01:47 -0400

the survey doesn't seem to work correctly.  It doesn't allow more than
one answer of the same type (i.e. moderately important). so you can
only answer  4 of them.

On Mar 29, 2009, at 4:40 PM, Pat Moloney wrote:

Hello All,

   Iv been swamped with a release in work and am hoping that people
wont mind helping me out a little later than expected. (i need sleep
badly)

I ended up using survey monkey as its free and easy. So if people
don't
mind i kept it below ten questions

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=puK25Kh48aCoOBmdl5nV_2fg_3d_3d

I'm kind of curious about the results myself but it could use allot
more
depth to get something very useful out of it. So here's
hoping i can get it approved as a masters topic for next year.

Thanks,
pat