PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Help with a survey. College related (Survey attached)

From: nutjob.ie at gmail.com (Pat Moloney)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 00:34:15 +0100

Thanks to whoever told me to fix that question.
I assume they came from in here

Karl Schuttler wrote:
confirmed

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Pat Moloney <nutjob.ie at gmail.com> wrote:

For some reason i can never tell if a mail hit the list or not

could someone politely confirm

Pat Moloney wrote:

Hello All,

   Iv been swamped with a release in work and am hoping that people
wont mind helping me out a little later than expected. (i need sleep
badly)

I ended up using survey monkey as its free and easy. So if people
don't mind i kept it below ten questions

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=puK25Kh48aCoOBmdl5nV_2fg_3d_3d

I'm kind of curious about the results myself but it could use allot
more depth to get something very useful out of it. So here's
hoping i can get it approved as a masters topic for next year.

Thanks,
pat