PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Netbook for travel and hacking

From: mattnels at gmail.com (mattnels at gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:21:59 -0500

If I had the coin (or at least could justify it) I'd go with the HP
<http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/computer_series.do?storeName=com
puter_store&category=notebooks&series_name=dv3z_series&a1=Brand&v1=HP+Pavili
on> Pavilion dv3z. I think there is also a dv2z that has a 12" screen too.

I think these would keep a good balance between power and size.

  _____