PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Netbook for travel and hacking

From: jsawyer at ufl.edu (John Sawyer)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:34:57 -0400

It looks like the 2133 has been discontinued. The link says the
product is no longer valid you when click More Info. Looks to have
been replaced with the 2140 which is more expensive and has the Intel
Atom processor.

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06a/321957-321957-64295-3841267-306995-3872994.html

-jhs