PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Want to get into malware analysis

From: dimitrios at gmail.com (Dimitrios Kapsalis)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:30:21 -0600

Yes I think buying a book to learn C is a good idea.

Depending on what your trying to analyze or learn about, it might be a good
idea to search for a bot nets bot code. You can then actually follow the
code to understand how they do what they do.

Its not to hard to follow if you know how to read C. pretty modularized.