PaulDotCom mailing list archives

cloning traffic with iptables

From: sbuhlig at gmail.com (Sam Buhlig)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:41:23 -0500

One of the guys in my 2600 group has a nice little solution that I am going
to test at home. Here is a link to his presentation that he made.

 http://cinci2600.com/?fuseaction=download.go&id=29

Shows how to make a passive ether tap.

Here is some other cool presentations that can be downloaded.

http://cinci2600.com/?fuseaction=download.show

SamIAm