PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Email Management

From: neils.christoffersen at gmail.com (Neils Christoffersen)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:43:20 -0600

I will third the recommendation that you implement Inbox Zero.
Combined with full text indexing (gmail/outlook 07), it let's me
process 100 messages/day plus mailing lists.

For time/project/task management look at Getting Things Done by David Allen.

Time Management for System Administrators (Oreilly) has some good
ideas if you're in an office environment. I use the idea of blocking
off time when a coworker takes calls/emergency tasks. So, I have a
couple uninterrupted hours during the day, and then return the favor.

Good luck.