PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Infragard

From: jackadaniel at gmail.com (Jack Daniel)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:00:38 -0500

Since the topic has spread to related orgs- many ISSA chapters are
great, but many are, well, not great.  Check out your local chapter
and see if they work for you.  I find NAISG chapters much more open to
anyone with an interest in security at any skill/experience level, no
cost, background check, etc. and wonderfully free of sales pitches.

Of course, I have been a member of the original (Boston) NAISG chapter
since the beginning, I'm on the national (actually international now)
Board and ran the Boston chapter for a year- so I may be biased
towards NAISG.

Jack