PaulDotCom mailing list archives

No subject

From: bogus () does not exist com ()
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:14:41 -0000

holders are not mis-representing themselves (i.e. claiming to be
non-profit when they are not). It is their service, and if that's how
they choose to run the service, it's up to us (as consumers) to use
them, or not. I continue to use PayPal and have been very happy with
the service.<br>
Now, that's not to say I'm insensitive to Johnny's plight... but
perhaps he needs someone to manage the 'business' of HFC whilst he can
go on doing the good work?<br>
Just a thought.<br>
Robin Wood wrote:
 cite="mid:2cf3b3170907150508r56d9732cw75e5f3be2c74735b at mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">2009/7/15 Matt Hillman <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:cybereagle at