PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Ideas For Tech Segments?

From: frogfang at gmail.com (Frog Fang)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:31:18 -0700

Second that.  How about dung heap diving, in which Larry and Paul
search for kernels!

2008/10/21 Chris Merkel <cmerkel at gmail.com>:
I think the most awesome thing would be a spoof of a "Dirty Jobs" episode
where you and Larry go dumpster diving. (Bonus points for: 1. Doing it while
under the influence. 2. Dressed like hobos)

Other Ideas:

- Log management strategies on the cheap.
- (Somewhat related) OSSIM
- An overview of available tools (or an in-depth look at one) for static
code analysis.
- A review of Adeona - the new open-source tracking software for laptops.

- Chris Merkel