PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Enterprise Full Disk Encryption

From: xgermx at gmail.com (xgermx)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 09:44:29 -0600

We're actually moving away from PointSec (its implementation went awry
before I was employed).
Based on cost, performance and managability, I think I'll be using
TrueCrypt (without static passwords).
The problem is that most of the OEM offerings require too much
overhead and want to be "all-in-one" solutions (see HP's credential
manager). I digress. If anyone has seen successful implantation of OEM
native HDD encryption please let me know.
Thanks list!