oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: illumos (or at least danmcd) membership in the distros list

From: Dan McDonald <danmcd () mnx io>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 14:48:45 +0000

On Sep 22, 2023, at 5:40 PM, Solar Designer <solar () openwall com> wrote:

So I think we can accept OmniOS as new distros list member, if that's
desired and Dan would represent OmniOS on the list.  This subscription
on its own would not allow sharing of info with other illumos distros.

I've just consulted with one of the OmniOS leaders, and OmniOS is okay with me
being able to join the list on their behalf.

In special cases, Dan would be able to ask the issue reporters their
explicit permission to share with other illumos distros.

I will be judicious here.

If those distros do typically need the info, they may request direct
list membership.

How does this sound to you, Dan?

I accept.

Thank you,