oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Solar Designer talk about 15 years of oss-security at SSTIC conference

From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:02:28 +0200

Hi all,

After SSTIC in Rennes, France, I also gave a revision of the talk at
BSidesLjubljana in Ljubljana, Slovenia.  Incidentally, this was SSTIC's
20th anniversary and the event was closed by a related talk on 20+ years
of CERT-FR and ANSSI, whereas this year's BSidesLjubljana was held in
the computer history museum, a fitting venue for the beginning of my
talk, which starts with a retrospective into the 1980s.

Here are the slides:

https://www.openwall.com/presentations/SSTIC-BSidesLjubljana2023-oss-security/

I've attached the Markdown source for these to this message.

Video of the SSTIC talk is available via the link to SSTIC conference
website, and I expect the same will be true for BSidesLjubljana soon.

I'd like to thank the organizers of both of these events for making them
so great.  It was a pleasant experience attending and speaking at these.