oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Solar Designer talk about 15 years of oss-security at SSTIC conference

From: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046 () uottawa ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 10:04:44 +0000

Hi Yves-Alexis,

Personally, I don’t mind the plug for this at all - wonderful job Solar Designer!

Speaking of which, has there ever been any consideration of having an “oss-security-advocacy” list? I like
seeing/sharing relevant updates like this.

I also don’t want to use this list to plug oss-security related talks and conferences, but having said that, the *BSD
community supports these efforts and I think I can speak for many when I say that we would love to have an oss-security
talk at some point at EuroBSDCon. Keep it in mind, and consider submitting an abstract - open source security is a key
topic at this conference too!

Sincerely,
Katie