oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE request for unchecked size argument in malloc() in CHICKEN Scheme

From: Peter Korsgaard <peter () korsgaard com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 22:15:11 +0100

"Peter" == Peter Bex <peter () more-magic net> writes:

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 01:17:13PM +0100, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
"Peter" == Peter Bex <peter () more-magic net> writes:

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 10:31:17AM +0100, Adam Maris wrote:
Hi Peter,

oss-security mailing is no longer a place for requesting CVEs. Please,
request CVE from MITRE via https://cveform.mitre.org/ or also possibly
from DWF project via http://iwantacve.org/

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  I've filled out the form, and I hope I've
done this correctly.

Please don't forget to forward the form details to this list once a CVE
has been assigned. Thanks.

This was assigned CVE-2017-6949.  The form details were in my original
mail, but I'll include them here again, though I must say fiddling around
with e-mail to forward it is much much more inconvenient than how it used
to work:

Thanks, and yes - I agree. The longer term plan is afaik that this
should happen automatically by the MITRE system.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard