oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: OpenSSL RSA 1024 bits implementation broken?

From: Jeremy Stanley <fungi () yuggoth org>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 14:38:27 +0000

On 2014-10-06 16:34:29 +0200 (+0200), Pierre Schweitzer wrote:
Following the information on that ML it appears not to be true. Or
at least, there's no obvious evidence it happened. And lack of
appropriate communication from reporter doesn't help getting rid
of doubts. Unless I missed something from the thread you pointed?

That's been the impression I got so far, but I have a reply on the
thread pending moderator approval linking to the blog post (which
seems not to have been mentioned there yet).
--
Jeremy Stanley