oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Request for linux-distros list membership

From: Anthony Liguori <aliguori () amazon com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 07:00:33 -0700

On 04/09/14 23:25, Solar Designer wrote:
On Wed, Apr 09, 2014 at 11:57:33PM -0600, Kurt Seifried wrote:
So first off I'm inclined to have Amazon on the distros list (same
reasons as Oracle basically).

My only concern is are you the correct person, I have no clue who is
on the Amazon security team for their Linux distribution, I've never
seen you post anything anywhere.

Your search - site:aws.amazon.com Anthony Liguori - did not match any
documents.

Your search - site:aws.amazon.com aliguori () amazon com - did not match
any documents.

Can we somehow get confirmation from Amazon that this is the right
person to have on distros? Thanks.

Yes, we need this sort of confirmation.  My other concerns are:

Ping.  Apologies if this is being discussed in private but I just wanted
to make sure it wasn't forgotten.  I believe we have provided all of the
information requested.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori