oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: F5 FirePass SSL VPN 4xxx Series | Arbitrary URL Redirection

From: Tim Brown <tmb () 65535 com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 15:24:34 +0100

I'm sure I will be corrected if I'm wrong in stating this.  But oss-security
is for the discussion of previously disclosed issues that affect F/OSS.  There
are doubtless some edge cases but I don't believe that the discussion of an
issue relating to BIG-IP F5s (a commerical, closed source product) has any
relevance to the oss-security list.   Please try and ensure you only email
this list when you require action from F/OSS developers and/or distributions.

Tim
--
Tim Brown
<mailto:tmb () 65535 com>