oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list

From: "Patrick J. Volkerding" <security () slackware com>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 18:38:45 -0500

On 04/03/2011 06:15 PM, Solar Designer wrote:
On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 01:20:30PM -0500, Patrick J. Volkerding wrote:
I've been on board since close to the beginning, and would be pleased to
participate again.  Here's the public GPG key for this address.

I assume that security@slackware delivers mail just to you, correct?

Yes.

It expires on 2012-12-21, but presumably that won't be a problem.  ;-)

You will need to provide a new key (or expand this one's expiration
date and provide it again) in time.  If the list is still around by
then, that is. ;-)

We'll see what happens then.  ;-)

Thanks! The effort is very much appreciated. While I'm here, I'd like to make a motion that requests for list membership continue to be made in oss-security (or some other venue open to all).

Take care,

Pat