oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list

From: Josh Bressers <bressers () redhat com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 19:38:08 -0400 (EDT)

Josh - I subscribed you to the new list per your off-list request (with
info on your new PGP key), but I think you should follow your own rule
and post such a request to the list. ;-)

Yes certainly.

pub   2048R/BBE09A0F 2011-04-02
      Key fingerprint = CFB1 136C 6DD0 5BB9 D798  A78E 1CD8 ACDD BBE0 9A0F
uid                  Josh Bressers <bressers () redhat com>
uid                  Josh Bressers <josh () bress net>
sub   2048R/2D54149F 2011-04-02
sub   2048R/55215DC1 2011-04-02

I generated new keys this weekend which live on an OpenPGP smart card. I
worry about the security of my key when I'll be using it multiple times a
day with the new list.

Thanks.

--
    JB