oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list

From: akuster <akuster () mvista com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:38:12 -1000

On 04/09/2011 10:39 AM, Solar Designer wrote:
On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 11:40:45AM -1000, akuster wrote:
Can I get a status on this? (+, -, Ack, Nack)

Postponed.  I'd like to see any support for you getting onto the Linux
distros security contacts list, with reasoning, or/and any other
suggestions on what to do in this case.  Josh - what do you think (as
someone who advocated the setup of a vendor-sec replacement)?

Since you pinged me about the status on your subscription, let me ping
you about the status on the wiki updates as well. ;-)  Any progress?
The pages to update with your info are:

http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/vendors
http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/distro-patches

Updated for MontaVista.