oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list

From: Thomas Biege <thomas () suse de>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 14:05:20 +0200

Am Freitag, 1. April 2011, 20:03:12 schrieb Josh Bressers:
[...]
Initial members will have had to be a vendor-sec member (no exploders this
time around). You must reply to this thread, in public (on oss-security).
We want this to be very public, we have nothing to hide. You must have a
public gpg key ID included in your reply. The new list will gpg encrypt all
mail (it does accept plaintext messages though).

pub   2048R/558EBF03 2010-10-29
uid                  Thomas Biege (SuSE Security-Team) <thomas () novell com>
uid                  Thomas Biege (SuSE Security-Team) <thomas () suse de>

Well.. you know me.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
 Thomas Biege <thomas () suse de>, SUSE LINUX, Security Support & Auditing