oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE request: lxr

From: Henri Salo <henri () nerv fi>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 18:25:23 +0300

On Mon, 3 May 2010 09:31:16 -0400
Dan Rosenberg <dan.j.rosenberg () gmail com> wrote:

I discovered and reported this bug at the same time as two other XSS
issues, including the one covered by CVE-2009-4497.  While the commit
may be a few days apart for some of these, I think they can safely
fall under the same CVE, unless it's standard practice to assign CVEs
for each of several related minor issues.

Several XSS-vulnerabilities can have one CVE at least when those
vulnerabilities are fixed at the same time.

Can someone verify what is the policy by the book?

---
Henri Salo