oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: wiki: vendor info

From: lyger <lyger () attrition org>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 23:17:44 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, Josh Bressers wrote:

": " >  http://osvdb.org/vendors
": "
": " Holy Smokes that's impressive!
": "
": " I don't think there's anything to consolidate, I think we just need to
": " ensure everything on the oss-security wiki page is in your data (I would be
": " surprised if it's not), then we just point at that.  The page about easily
": " finding patches is probably still relevant, but there's no sense in
": " duplicating information, especially when there is such an extensive source
": " as this.

One thing to note is that anonymous edits to OSVDB's vendor dictionary are
allowed and will be added to the list pending moderator approval.