oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: announcing oss-security to Bugtraq & f-d

From: Andrea Barisani <andrea () inversepath com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 22:11:35 +0000

On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 01:28:58AM +0400, Solar Designer wrote:

Also, Josh, are you OK with mentioning oCERT here? -

http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/disclosure/researcher

We really need a page dedicated to embargoed issue handling organizations.
For now though, that would be appropriate given it already lists a few
organizations.

Andrea - maybe you'd like to join us in populating the wiki with content -
e.g., you could start by adding a mention of oCERT to the above page,
then proceed to create a new page (also in the disclosure namespace?) on
CERT-like organizations (with more detailed information than that
already available on the links page).

Yep, I'll be happy to do that.

I might also take the chance to expand vendor information with the additional
vendors I contacted but that are not present in that page.

Cheers!

--
Andrea Barisani                             Inverse Path Ltd
Chief Security Engineer                     -----> <--------

<andrea () inversepath com>          http://www.inversepath.com
0x864C9B9E 0A76 074A 02CD E989 CE7F AC3F DA47 578E 864C 9B9E
       "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate"