Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: pull request github #1515

From: Carlos Carvalho <carloslack () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 16:39:05 +0000

Please forgive me the noise. I've closed [GH#1515] and opened [GH#1516]
instead. The details are described in the ticket.
Thank you.

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 at 19:18, Carlos Carvalho <carloslack () gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I've created a pull request that could handle, at least partially, a nping
TODO:

* Consider adding the possibility to see the RTT in the RECV line.
Something
  similar to the way the traditional ping tool prints the RTT (time=XXX ms)

Sorry for not have engaged in the mailing list about, I've signed for it
but the confirmation is taking a while. Maybe someone already has covered
this specific TODO? If not,  maybe it could be a starting point.

Thank you

--
Carlos Carvalho

--