Nmap Development mailing list archives

Ncrack issue

From: Mat B <barralmat () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 17:05:53 +0100

Dear developer hello.

After downloading and installing Ncrack via the ncrack_setup.exe I run it in the windows command prompt. I would like
to be able to recover the password of my Raspberry pi 3 by using a password library in .txt format.

So I enter the following command line:

ncrack -p 22 --user pi -P wordlist.txt 10.3.141.1

But here I don't get any credentials as we can see in this screenshot:

I did a lot of research on the internet to find a solution but despite the uninstallation and re-installation of the
program the problem still persists.

My pc runs on Windows 10 professional 64-bit.

Hoping you could help me.
Thanks in advance.

---