Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Ncat proxy pivoting

From: Robin Wood <robin@digi.ninja>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 13:06:49 +0000

This is for netcat but will probably work on ncat:

http://www.michaelboman.org/books/penetration-testing-notes/netcat

There is also a SANS paper done by Ed Skoudis that covers similar
stuff that is really worth reading.

Robin
On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 05:42, Pavel Kreuzt <pkreuzt () gmail com> wrote:

I'm testing ncat as a proxy to pivot from a internal network to the internet (since generic pivoting techniques only
allow to pivot to a single host). Is there any special syntax to chain together ncat proxy and an outgoing tunnel?
So far I've tried port forwarding from the ncat proxy host to a broker on my machine and conecting the browser to
this broker as a proxy, and tried also using local port forwarding instead of a broker. But it seems the stream gets
lost somewhere between the outgoing tunnel and the proxy, and the browser never gets to destiny. Am I missing
something? A bug? Or plainly it's not possible to do this?