Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NMap 7.40 Bug report, IPv6 OSscan causes fatal error on IOD deletion

From: "Reese, Robert" <reese () ece msstate edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 18:33:40 +0000

Dan,

Ok, great!  To be clear, the pending event was present for both Linux and Windows. It did not cause an error under
Linux because it was placed on the normal queues, and the cleanup code already present handled that with no problem.

The event that gets left seems to be the very first PCAP read event of the IPV6 OS scan.  Events after this seem to be
removed.

Bob