Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NMap 7.40 Bug report, IPv6 OSscan causes fatal error on IOD deletion

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 11:08:25 -0500

Bob,

Thanks for the report and the fix! This is good analysis. I've applied a
simpler version of your fix in r36949 to clean up any remaining pcap read
events when deleting an IOD. I will try to spend a little time looking at
why the event was not deleted on Windows.

Dan

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Reese, Robert <reese () ece msstate edu>