Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Translation of Nmap's man page

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 23:06:00 -0500

Mohammad,

Thanks for undertaking this! I'm excited to see how we'll make it work.
I'll try generating the docs soon and let you know what problems arise.

Dan

On Mar 29, 2017 4:22 PM, "mohzed via dev" <dev () nmap org> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm translating Nmap's man page to Persian (aka Farsi). It is a right to
left language and will be a good example if done successfully for other
right to left languages like Arabic/Hebrew/etc.

The file attached is not complete and is just translation of 1/10 of the
man-page. Before I translate the whole document, would it be possible to
run your scripts over it to convert it to a web page, to see if it gives a
correct output?

if you prefer a github pull request, I can do that too.

Best regards,
Mohammad Zahraee