Nmap Development mailing list archives

GSOC 2017 related info

From: paarth vashisht <paarth2321 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 17:05:50 +0530

Hello dev-team

I am interested in working on improving nping during the GSOC 2017. I am
currently a 3rd year student completing his bachelors degree in computer
science.

I will be working on fixing the bugs that are mentioned in the currently
open bug-list(https://github.com/nmap/nmap/labels/Nping) and I have
selected a few on which I can work and have set an approach to solve them
and explained them in my portfolio.

I would be really obliged if someone could guide as to how much should I
explain in the proposal i.e. whether I should just explain it in words on
how I plan to the work on the bugs or do I have to submit some code too for
all the bugfixes I intend to work work on.

Thanks.

Paarth Vashisht