Nmap Development mailing list archives

GSOC 2017 Aspirant

From: shikhars sharma <s.shikharcse () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 18:11:26 +0530

Respected Sir/ Madam,
I am Shikhar Sharma
2nd Year Undergraduate(CSE) of NIT Hamirpur(H.P), India.

I would like to contribute to Nmap open source organisation as a developer.
I am familiar with C and C++ programming languages. I believe I am a good
learner, curious to know things and dedicated to my works. But as I am a
newbie so I need guidance Please guide me from where to start with, I have
read about the documentation and the coading style to be follwed and now I
am confused what to go for next?
I am also willing to learn new things suggest me some of the topics to be
well versed for contributing in the organisation and your additional help
is most welcomed.

Thank you
Shikhar Sharma
student of B.tech(2015-2019)