Nmap Development mailing list archives

Vincent’s Status Report — #11 of 17

From: Vincent Dumont <dumontv7 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 00:06:16 +0200

Hello devs,

This week was more about translation than code, but I made a lot of investigations that I'm ready to apply throughout
this week. I will be mainly focused on fixing existing issues/PRs, so please don't hesitate to send feedback on Github!

Accomplishments:
•       Finalize Pull Request #451 — replacing deprecated usage
•       Investigated on PR #350 and commented a possible solution
•       Investigated on PR #353 - more on this to come this week
•       Reviewed Zenmap French translation and sent a PR with the updated zenmap.pot
•       Published and reviewed Zenmap Spanish translation and sent a PR on Github with the corresponding file (es.po) —
that way everyone can view the commit history and send (in-line) comments (thanks to Patricio Castagnaro and Paulino
Calderon for their contribution)
•       Concerning issue #439 "Update Nmap to work with OpenSSL 1.1" (https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/439) that I
worked on last week, I am facing some problems due to the pre5 version of OpenSLL 1.1.0 having changed some structure
definitions to the internal part of OpenSLL — the rest of the code now seems to work for all OpenSSL versions
•       Investigate on issues #389 and #328

Priorities:
•       Work on issues #389, #439, #140 and #328
•       Write some tests for differente cases to test PR #350 and see which approach is better
•       Continue working on Zenmap translations (FR and ES)

Cheers,
Vincent Dumont