Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap Spanish Translation finished

From: Patricio Castagnaro <pcastagnaro () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 21:47:03 -0300

Dear Vincent,

Attached you will find a file with following corrections:
1. Paulino's corrections
2. All "Scan" words were corrected with "Escaneo"
3. Corrections to translation

I did corrections up to line 760 (#: zenmapGUI/SearchGUI.py:958) because I
had no more time

*Lic. Patricio Castagnaro*
*MSN/Gtalk/Mail* *pcastagnaro () gmail com <pcastagnaro () gmail com>*
*Twitter* @*pcastagnaro* <https://twitter.com/pcastagnaro>
*Skype:*
* pcastagnaro**LinkedIn* *http://ar.linkedin.com/in/pcastagnaro
<http://ar.linkedin.com/in/pcastagnaro>*
*Google+* *https://plus.google.com/+PatricioCastagnaro
<https://plus.google.com/+PatricioCastagnaro>*

Think before you print

Dear Vincent,

I am doing changes to Spanish translation with Paulino's corrections
included.
I will send to you a new file with this modifications ASAP.

*Lic. Patricio Castagnaro*
*MSN/Gtalk/Mail* *pcastagnaro () gmail com <pcastagnaro () gmail com>*
*Twitter* @*pcastagnaro* <https://twitter.com/pcastagnaro>
*Skype:*
* pcastagnaro**LinkedIn* *http://ar.linkedin.com/in/pcastagnaro
<http://ar.linkedin.com/in/pcastagnaro>*
*Google+* *https://plus.google.com/+PatricioCastagnaro
<https://plus.google.com/+PatricioCastagnaro>*

Think before you print

Hey Vincent,

I went over the file very quickly and I noticed some translations are a
bit off:

#: zenmapCore/UmitOptionParser.py:140
#, python-format
msgid "Use DIR as the user configuration directory. Default: %default"
msgstr "Utilizar DIR como usuario directorio de configuración. Defecto: "
"%default”

Here the correct translation would be “Utiliza DIR como directorio de
configuración de usuario”.

#: zenmapCore/UmitOptionParser.py:165
#, python-format
msgid "Run %s with the specified args."
msgstr "Ejecutar %s con los argumentos específicos.”

“Ejecutar %s con los argumentos especificados”

The word “scan” is “escaneo” in spanish too. I noticed this word is still
in english in all the strings.

Unfortunately I’m fairly busy today but I can go over the file carefully
on the weekend if it helps.

Cheers.